Every year, thanks to our customers, we grow about 10-11%.
Referrals make up most of our growth. Thank you for your referrals.
We strive to maintain a safe, efficient, customer-friendly business. Our commitment to improving the environment and supporting local communities is what we are about.
Columbia Sanitary provides great customer service while pumping septic tanks, grease traps, and waste treatment plant and provides products to improve the environment and public health in the greater Denver & surrounding mountain communities
Customer Service is our #1 priority. When you make an appointment, we will be there or we will communicate what happened. Important things like that are why the business keeps getting bigger.
The business was started in 1959, by Harvey Seipp. (Pictured on the left). We purchased the business from the Seipp Family in 1998. Since then we have been pumping septic tanks and repairing and maintaining advanced septic systems for our customers.
We are involved in and support the communities we work in. Our associations are
- Coal Creek Community Improvement Association, CCCIA
- Clear Creek: Freedom Run 5 K, Evergreen, benefitting Mt Evans Hospice and Home Health Care
- Black Hawk: High Country Auxiliary, Inc
- Lookout Mountain: Foothill Fire and Rescue Auxiliary
- Clear Creek-Gilpin Animal Shelter
Contact Us Today!
• We pump grease traps for restaurants and homes as well.
• We are a distributor for Norweco advanced Treatment Systems
• We are authorized service providers for Advantex, Nibbler Jr, & other advanced treatment systems.
We will inspect and maintain your system and offer maintenance agreements in 1, 2, & 3 year increments with inspections either once or twice a year. For more info Click Here
We are licensed, Certified and insured. Contact us today.
List of Areas Where We Work
If you live or work in these areas we will be glad to assist you with your needs. Please call us if your town isn’t listed. 303-526-5370
- Silver Plume
- Idaho Springs
- Chief Hosa
- Bergen Park
- Aspen Park
- Lookout Mountain
- Indian Hills
- Willow Springs
- Golden Gate
- Black Hawk
- Central City
- Coal Creek
- Wheat Ridge
- Highlands Ranch
- Greenwood Village
- Castle Rock
- Roxborough Park
- Commerce City